Monday, December 1, 2008

Unfortunately, I've been slacking on the blog, caught up with life too much to document its impact, I guess. I had a wonderful turkey day story and a great non-shopping black friday experience that I will soon share once I can sit myself down and focus. I start many posts but never have the continuance to finish them.

Sunday was my day to catch up, however I was on the road dropping my bro off in KZoo; through rain, sleet and snow, mind you. So when I got home, my mind (and body) was worn.

Hope everyone's Thanksgiving went well. Back to the "grind!"

God Bless.

Oh, and I didn't forget about my continuation of "the rules". Won't that be fun to share (sarcasm).

5 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU HAVE NO LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr.Socialight said...

Black Friday is that crucial madness. I can't do it. Too early and too dangerous. Im not about to fight over a TV or radio. I'd hate to have be locked up because someone pushed me, and I turned around and blacked out....lol

Muze said...

lmao @ mr.socialight.

now, mike.

glad your turkey day was well and all that jazz.

christmas is almost here. so maybe we'll hear the thanksgiving story by then.

lol.

Eb the Celeb said...

yup still waiting on them rules

Mike McElrath said...

Eb,
I don't know the rules, that's the problem. Thought you good people in cyberspace to help my clueless self out.

:^p