Thursday, October 30, 2008

In the last three weeks a lot has transpired. The lovable Lions are doing what they do best. There was a debate that debuted Joe the Dumb...I mean Plumber into the campaign, more Palin SNL fun, Colin Powell backs up Barack followed up by the awe-inspiring "Obamercial" that aired last night. I even heard that there is talk that the Republican Party is in danger of implosion, then reform (things that make you go "Hmmmmm..."). Oh and the Pistons are back, too!

*GOING TO WORK!*

Yeah, It's been a minute. Over the past two weekends I've been working. And that isn't even my second job (which I have yet to find). Ok, I admit I did party last weekend, but only one night though. The HMD's will not be denied. And I did a little "micro-blogging" during the PRSA National Conference, what an experience that was. And then there was Fable 2 for Xbox 360, which I handily finshed. So many distractions, so little time.

So, if you have been looking for a new post then it looks like I dropped the ball. Or, maybe I just did the unexpected; broke from the norm. Wouldn't that make me a Maverick!?

Yeah, that's it. I didn't post in the last three weeks because I don't have to. I can break from convention and do what I want. Yeah, No. Honestly I'll get back on the horse, as soon as I find my cowboy hat.

See you next week, for a special Post-Election Post. Or so you think...

*Evil villain laughter, then uncomfortable silence*

0 comments: